- Flywheel puller tool from Spitfire Tools
- Thread chasing facility
- Cleans out the threads as it is threaded into the flywheel
- Re-forms any minor damage to the fine pitch threads.
- Carefully selected and precise thread tolerance
- The taper design, on each flute trailing , enables the contamination to be easily collected and retained in the flutes.
- the Spitfire Tool M27 thread has been designed with a unique chamfer that aligns the tool easily with the flywheels’ internal thread.
- hexagon head which measures 30mm A/F for ease of use with any adjustable spanner, open ended spanner or socket.
- Pending patent
- Made by Spitfire Tools
- Made in Staffordshire, England